Thursday, August 25, 2011

On my way back home



Ive had 2,5 great months in thailand now.
Its with mixed feelings im going home!
So sad to leave! but ill be back soonish!

This trip has been the best! It had everything!
One week after i got here i had a fight in Lamai, the hardest fight first

I won on points
Zeffer&Cecilia
I had great supporters

And training with Cecilia who learn the art of muaythai so fast was the best!

Cecilia&Chai at Kiatkorwit gym, Meanam


Two weeks later i had a fight in Petchbuncha, Chaweng
I won Tko round3
Again great supporters! these we found during fotball-golf the previous day.

Some days holidaying in ao nang and railey with Cecilia check out her blog about her new crazy goal Maraton...
Rockclimbing in Railey, sooooo much fun
And of course we had to test a gym in Ao Nang, Kity Muay thai. sanouk

When Wenche and Alison invited me for the Kylie Minouge concert in Bangkok, both Wenche and I had some training sessions at Petchyindee at lumpenee. sooo good!

And when we where visiting Alison in Phuket, I trained at Passat Muay thai with trainer Peng.

the week of training at 13 coins before my planned hometrip ended up being two! the best place to be :) so many nice people, sooo good trainers, sooo good food, sooo nice gym. cant wait to go back there!
13coins

And then it was the tuff girls audition at Master Toddys gym! three weeks training with alot of good girls and a fight at the end :)
All of the girls inspired me in one way or another. everyone of them gave me something. and by sparring and training with so many girls i learned alot!
I won my fight against cool Paulina from USA(mexico). And I am now in the House!!!



Cant wait to go back in december to see what Master Toddy has planned for the tuff girls ;)

Söders fight gym, see ya soon

And thank you TanteWenche for being the best!

4 comments:

  1. Flott jobbet, Caroline. Ha en riktig god tur hjem. Det har vært spennende å følge med kampene dine.... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh going, saknar dig! Men snart ses vi :) Kraaaam

    ReplyDelete