Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Livin the Dream

For a lot of people my life at the moment would sound crazy.  Why am I using all my savings to go to Thailand and Eat,Train,Sleep-Repeat again and again?!
Not alot of stuff happens. My life is probably pretty boring if I think about it. All the energy I have, is used for training. Im almost not leaving the gym. Seeing the same people everyday, the trainers, fighters and the gym-crew.
This is how I choose to live my life at the moment. Why?
The love and passion to Muay Thai, the fun of the training, to learn new stuff everyday, to feel how I develop in many different ways, TO GET TO FIGHT and knowing that this is just one small road on the way to reaching my GOAL
Right now this is my dream, and I AM LIVING MY DREAM

A normal day would look like this at Por Promin, Hua Hin:
06.30 Alarm is ringing
06.35 Get out of bed, Eat a small meal, morning routines like brushing my theeth and stuff.
07.00 Run 5-8km, back to the gym stretching+skipping+shadowboxing
08.00 Padwork, Bagwork, Techniques, sparring,  situps, pushups+++
09.00/09.30 Proteinshake and electrolytes
10.00 Food at the gym
10.30 Sleep, Chillout or maybe a swim at the pool down the road, make a blogpost, watch some tv, try to study some thai in my thai-book, read a book or do whatever that doesent take a lot of energy.
15.00 wake up again, Eat
16.00 Run 3-5km, back to the gym, then Muay thai, same as in the morning.
18.00-19.00 proteinshake and electrolytes
19.30 Food at the gym
21.00 Go to bed :)

I love that I have time! not only for the training, but also for the recovery as well. 
The schedual above is a normal day, but not a everydayer... Like today: I skipped morning training to sleep in. Quality is better than Quantity, and I know my body well enough to know when to take a session or a day of. Afternoontraining is now going to be extra fun with alot of brand new energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment