Thursday, May 3, 2012

On my way back to paradise



Leaving a warm and beautiful Oslo, for a warm and beautiful Thailand.
Cant wait to get setteled at a gym and start the hard training again. The last month has been a bad training month, to much fun stuff to do, places to go, and people to see. So now its going to be nice to finally get the routines back! im too motivated. I will also try to update my blog more often, as I get something to write about ;)

So whats my plan? No exact plans, eat, train, sleep Repeat... where? All around, here and there, im gonna go with the flow and see where I end up. First stop is por promin gym in Hua Hin, heard its really good and ive never been at Hua Hin, so checking it out! Also have a plan to go to Isaan, Bangkok and Samui in the end.

See you soon Thailand

4 comments:

  1. så spennende:) blir gøy å høre hvor og hvordan du trener i thailand. god tur:) jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you 2much. Kommer neste måned!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. takk for comment, skal prøve å oppdatere så godt jeg kan :)

    ohwheee, ja anna, whoopie! snart sees vi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God tur line, tenker på deg:)
    Howie

    ReplyDelete