Friday, May 11, 2012

QuantityVSQuality

Took yesterdays afternoon training and todays morning training of...
Im really tired after alot of good training. My neck hurts after alot of clinching, Ive got blisters under my feet from the running and I am blue here and there from the sparring. Its so much fun to train at the moment so its really hard to convince myself that I have to rest. And its only 6 days to fightnight!

Kin the headtrainer here at por promin has a good training philosophy, he let me sleep through this morning and just smiled and said "Good, now u have power after sleep, charge battery". Many thais have a different way of looking at rest and recovery and at some gyms it doesent really mather how tired u are, cuz u have to train no mather what. wich usually ends up that the body answers in differnet ways, like sickness, fatigue or injuries. Take a day of rest before u get those stupid symptoms.

Worked on my tan instead, just down the road from the gym its a swedish restaurant with a swimmingpool, gonna try their meatballs before I leave.

With two trainingsessions of, I got so much energy again. Now its just to wait until the afternoonsession is starting with new bouncy energy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment