Saturday, June 30, 2012

Its a Win :) Now of to Norway!

Fun fighting yesterday, It is always something I want to change and do better, but that is for next time, next fight :) experience!!! Got a round3 rsc, and my body is good :) Record is now 9-2

Slatans super-handwraps


Thank U so much for training and coaching :)
 Since it was my last night in Thailand I decided to go out with the boys. and ended up singin karaoke with lovely Carla.
the three musketeers


Lovely Carla
This was a small update on last night, packing my stuff and are soonish ready to go! 
Now its just to cure the hangover and get ready for an colder adventure in Norway :)
See u next time Thailand, pop ghun mei kaaa




1 comment:

  1. Vi var tribunen i Chaweng og så deg bokse. Gøy med norsk innsats og seier.

    ReplyDelete