Friday, June 29, 2012

Of to Chaweng Stadium, Koh Samui

Hair done

Kia deciding what color shorts to fight in
And she is right! It should be PINK :)

Exited for tonight :) cant wait to get in the ring again.
I want to thank everyone getting me ready for this fight. First of all Kin at Por Promin muay thai, Hua Hin(he got me ready for a fight 2 weeks ago that got cancelled in the last minute) Then I want to thank PiVitt, Slatan and Jack for super training here in Koh Samui. And of course everyone ive trained and sparred with, family, friends and random people giving me an input.
Im so happy to fight, nothing makes me feel more alive then entering the ring and do what I spend hours of hours of practicing.

Stay tuned for fightupdate later on tonight!

Picture From my last fight in Hua Hin 6 weeks ago.   

No comments:

Post a Comment