Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Samui, Jun Muay Thai and fatnezze

Safe in Samui! Had 4 sessions at Jun Muay thai in Lamai, lovely. Gosh! how that man really can make u tired... I died at least 7 times...got some quality clinching from Dalia and met some nice people :)
Want to train there more, but its just too far away from where Im spending my time with my wonderful family, Auntie, Cousin and her kids :) We almost booked a fight, but since it will be 45min motorbikedrive*4 a day= 3hours on a motorbike everyday it will be too far away :(

Checking out how time is getting spent tomorrow and see whats coming up... Need to train, wants to fight. And whats up Samui? asking me how I got this fat, and what happened. Thank u Thai-people for beiing so hounest. I guess I ate to much... and hell yeah. No more coconutcurries, FRIEDwathever-food, ICECREAM, sticky-rice, thai-desserts, chock-milk, 7/11-toast and other unhealthy foods. Now Ive had my vacation and mmm, I enjoied it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment